Hello Crafty Friends, and happy official holiday crafting season! This is my favorite crafty time of the year, and I am excited to share a FREE virtual class with you: TAGS! TAGS! TAGS! I would love for you to join me (or #replay) at 10AM ET Dec. 10, 2022.
Who doesn’t love a great tag on a lovely wrapped package? The best tags, I think, could double as a handmade tree ornament. I will share my favorite tips and tricks for creating tags (or decorations) using some gorgeous scrapbooking paper goodies.
I’m sharing this post early enough so that you can take advantage of the Black Friday sales to gather some of the items you might want to order, and then craft along with me. If you don’t want to purchase anything new, no worries! Shop your stash, and create your own paper crafts using some of my tips and creative ideas.
Here’s your shopping guide including on-line stores (with discount shopping codes for Black Friday) that have the Simple Stories paper collection and craft dies in-stock:
Simple Stories Vintage Christmas Lodge Collection
1. Simple Stories Vintage Christmas Lodge 6”x8” Paper Pad Frantic Stamper is the only store I could find that has a few of these in stock. You could substitute the 12” x 12” paper collection if you need to.
2. Simple Stories Vintage Christmas Lodge Ephemera Bits & Pieces
3. Simple Stories Vintage Christmas Lodge Ephemera Woodland Bits
4. Simple Stories Vintage Christmas Lodge Enamel Dots
5. Tag Die of your choice – Shop your stash for this. I like a good size f or the main tag (i.e. 5” x 2.5”). If you need a suggestion, I will be using either Pinkfresh Studio Classic Tags with Fillable Elements or another favorite are the Altenew Tag Dies (this is actually a great all-around die set!).
6. *Coco & Reno Doily Nesting Dies – You definitely do not need these dies, but I love, love, love to use these on tags!
7. *Coco & Reno Rosette Dies – These are adorable, and I haven’t even used mine yet. They would be adorable on tags. This is just a shopping add-on idea that I may demo during class.
Extras: Ribbon, Eyelets, flat-backed beads, anything you like to add to tags! Have fun!
Black Friday Shopping codes for stores that have much of this in stock
Thanks so much stopping by the blog today! I hope you’ll join in the fun on TAGS! Class day, December 10, 2022 at 10AM ET. I will share a supplies list and some homework (if I think we need it) in a couple of weeks. Love and crafty hugs!
One thought on “TAGS! TAGS! TAGS! Free Virtual Christmas Tag Class”
Sounds like fun!!!
LikeLiked by 1 person