Hi Crafty Friends! I am so excited that you are hopping along with us on this fun #spreadjoynotgerms blog hop today! We have over 31 companies and more than 150 crafters participating in this special event, and I hope it helps bring a little joy to you during this difficult time.
You should have arrived here from Jess Francisco and the next stop is my fabulous sister, Melissa Andrew. If you get lost along the way, you can go back to Catherine Pooler’s blog or Hedgehog Hollow blog for the entire hop list.
Guess what? Catherine Pooler Designs is giving away one $20 gift certificate to a lucky commenter on my blog! So make sure you leave a comment below for your chance to win that special prize.
How adorable is this shaker card I created using the Beautiful Ride stamp set from Catherine Pooler? I began by stamping the sketch plaid background stamp with sweet sixteen CP ink on white CP cardstock in my MISTI. I kept everything in place, and then stamped again with WOW embossing ink. Next I removed the cardstock, added Wanderlust WOW embossing glitter, and heat set. This embossing glitter gives a lovely, soft gold sheen, but allows the ink color to show through the embossing. So pretty!
I stamped all of the cute images onto Xpress It cardstock, Copic colored, and then used the coordinating dies to cut everything out. Next I used the Skyscape mini cover plate die to cut a background and shaker frame from white CP cardstock. After adhering acetate with Scor tape to the shaker frame, I glued the white background onto the trimmed 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ stamped background, and added Darice foam strips to my shaker window. Then I added Springfield CP sequins to the white background, and adhered my shaker window.
I die cut a small vellum tag (something from the new CP release I snuck in), and embossed the sentiment in silver embossing powder before adding a white twine bow. I used lots of foam dots to adhere all of the die cut images for dimension, adhered the sentiment tag, and finally added more Springfield sequins before gluing everything to an A2 card base.
So what do you think? I love this sweet stamp set, and thought the sentiment would be perfect for this blog hop. Thank you so much again for stopping by my blog today. I would so appreciate you following me on all of my social media, and I usually go live on Facebook every Thursday night at 8 PM EDT. Love and crafty hugs!
Catherine Pooler Products Used: (aff. links)
Sponsors and Prizes!
More than 50 prizes are being offered by our fabulous sponsors! Comment on the blogs along the hop to be entered. No minimum number of comments is required, but the more blogs you leave a comment, the greater the chances of winning. Deadline to enter comments is April 24, and winners will be announced on Monday, April 27, on the Catherine Pooler Designs and Hedgehog Hollow blogs.
- Catherine Pooler Designs – $20 Gift Certificate on the CP blog and each of the Brand Ambassadors’ blogs
- Hedgehog Hollow – one month free sub to the box with free us shipping
- CAS-ual Fridays – Win the new release – over $80 value
- Heffy Doodle – £35 voucher for the store
- Whimsy Stamps – $15 GC on each of their Creative Team team blogs
- Sassy and Crafty Stamps – $35 Gift Certificate
- The Ton– $20 Gift Certificate (stamps, dies, ink or sequins)
- Ellen Hutson – $35 Gift Certificate
- Polka Dot Orchard– $20 Gift Certificate
- Ink on 3 – $35 Gift Certificate
- Brutus Monroe – $50 GC
- STAMPlorations – $25 gift code on the STAMPlorations blog + $10 gift code on each designer blogs.
- Trinity Stamps– $25 Gift Certificate
- WOW! Embossing Powder – two gift vouchers 1 x £30 and 1 x $30 that covers the USA, UK and Europe
- Greeting Farm -$25 Gift Certificate
- Miss Ink Stamps -$25 Gift Certificate
- Pear Blossom Press -$25 gift certificate
- Paper Sweeties – $50 Gift Certificate
- Xyron – Mega Runner, Refill & 1.5 inch sticker maker, refill
- Beacon – Product gift bag
- Artesprix – Getting Started Kit
- iCrafter – $20 Gift Certificate
- Joy Clair – $25 Gift Certificate
- Dina Kowal – Two $10 gift codes to Dina Kowal Creative
- Rabbit Hole Designs – $10.00 gift code on each DT members blogs
- You’re Next Stamp – $25 Gift Certificate
- Taylored Expressions – $50 Gift Certificate
- Pink and Main – $25 Gift Certificate
- Unity – two $25 Gift Certificates
- Dress My Craft – $35 gift certificate